Terms & Conditions
Please Note: Fares are quoted in USD. Kindly Speak to our Travel Representative at 1-844-435-8989 if you would like your fare quote in CAD.
Ticket Policies, Rules and Restrictions
- FlightorFare doesn't represent any airline. All carriers are independent operators and are not owned, managed, or operated by FlightorFare. Your Air ticket is a contract between you and the airline even though it is purchased by FlightorFare.
- FlightorFare is not accountable if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason. If you bought air through FlightorFare, we'll attempt to assist in creating new arrangements, providing you have got not already checked in along with your airline for your initial flight phase. In case you had already checked in on your first flight then you have to directly work with the airline to reach your destination or take make alternate arrangements. Airline fees typically apply for modifications to air schedules not associated with airline-imposed flight cancellations, reschedules, or delays. These fees are going to be collectible to the airline directly at time of request.
- Once purchased, all tickets are considered non-refundable and non-transferable. All service fees are non-refundable. No Shows are non refundable. If you have missed your first flight or connecting flight, it’s your responsibility to work with the airline to reach your final destination
- Name changes are not permitted. Prices do not include Baggage and Carry-On Fees or other fees charged directly by the Airline. Kindly check the airline baggage policies before confirming the tickets.
- Fares are not guaranteed until ticketed. All changes are subject to availability, additional fees, as per the Airlines rules and regulations.
- We charge a service fee of up to USD 20.00 for all reservations booked with us. Our objective is to keep the fares as lower as possible even after including our service fee
- All travelers must confirm that their travel documents required are current and valid for Travel (Destination Specific).
- After you have left the US, it is your responsibility to check with the airline that any onward flights you have confirmed are operating as booked. We strongly recommend that you contact your airline at least 72 hours before the scheduled departure of each flight to do this. Please note that for some airlines it is mandatory to confirm with them your intention to fly
- Changes: Call us Toll Free at 1-844-435-8989. If you are outside the US/Canada please call 1-844-435-8989 to make any kind of changes in the itinerary. Fees will apply due to airline penalties, fare differences, and other factors in order to change the itinerary.
- Your credit card may be billed in multiple charges totaling the above amount.
- Some airlines may charge Baggage Fees.
- Free of cost Cancellation is permitted within 4 hours of booking the reservation, except for low cost airlines. Service fee is non refundable. Reservation cancelled after 4 hours will be subjected to cancellation fees.
- Refunds are only permitted if the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of booking (except lost cost airlines). No Shows are completely non-refundable.
- All cancellation can be done over the phone only. We accept refund request only when permitted by the airline.
- Refund time frame varies from airline to airline. Usually refund may take 10-12 weeks to reflect into your account. Please call our toll-free number 1-844-435-8989 for more information.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the details on your travel documents are correct and to bring to our attention any errors or discrepancies immediately. Please obtain a VISA prior to your departure date. FlightorFaredoesn’t arrange Visas. Please ensure to get a VISA for the country you are travelling to and the countries in transit (if applicable). For more information on Visa kindly get in touch with the airline or consulate of respective country
- Cancellations – Changes: Most of the airfares sold by FlightorFareare nonrefundable. In case of multiple airlines involved in an itinerary most restricted fare rule may apply. All changes and cancellations are subjected to Airline fee (if permitted by the airline) along with a service fee charged by FlightorFare.
- FlightorFareservice fees in addition to the supplier’s fees are the following:
- Change of route or date: USD$50/ticket
- Cancellation of ticket: USD$75/ticket
- Reissue of ticket: USD$50/ticket
- Any other changes not noted above: USD$50/ticket.